IMDEX 2019 |14 - 16 May | ECA Group Robotics, Ship Equipment, Naval Architecture & Simulation solutions
Join ECA Group experts at IMDEX 2019
At the occasion of the IMDEX 2019 exhibition, held in Changi Exhibition Centre, in Singapore from May 14th to 16th 2019.
ECA Group is pleased to invite you discover on its latest innovative solutions in the field of Robotics & Integrated Systems, Ship Equipment & Protection as well as Naval Architecture for Naval Forces.
ECA Group solutions to be presented at IMDEX 2019
During you visit, you will find on ECA Group booth:
For many years, ECA Group has been focusing on robust R&D efforts in developing innovative systems of drones. These unmanned solutions are optimized to successfully perform any coastal or harbor protection operations, Oceanography, Hydrography and Underwater Mine Counter Measures missions.
At IMDEX, ECA Group will be presenting its innovative autonomous and remotely operated vehicles solutions, part of its fully integrated Unmanned Mine Counter Measures Integrated System - UMISTM suite using :
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
UMISTM system is a unique system enabling mission planning and management by simulatenously assigning specific task to each drone part of the system, thanks to its comprehensive software suite UMISOFTTM.
For Mine Counter Measures, UMISTM uses :
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) to reach the minefield and deploy automonously a certain number of naval drones
- SEASCAN MK2 (ROV) for Mine identification
- K-STER C mine disposal system (MIDS ROV) for mine neutralization
- Embedded Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) in A9-M AUV or A18-M AUV, to reduce the MCM Missions duration.
In addition to supplying robotic systems, ECA Group designs and supplies a number of Systems & Equipment for Submarines and Surface Ships. These range from platform management to command & control systems and propulsion & energy systems.
Underwater acoustic and electromagnetic signatures have become a major focus for underwater mine counter measures activities, where signatures expose naval armed forces to the risk of being detected, classified and localized.
It is therefore required to counter this threat. To answer to these needs, ECA Group’s developed modular ranging systems to meet MCM and ASW requirements, including magnetic signature reduction systems and multi-influence ranges.
ECA Group will present its innovative Magnetic Risk Solution based on UAV IT180, called STERNA® for underwater acoustic and electromagnetic signature reduction and multi-influence ranges.
Recently acquired by ECA Group, and designs different types of naval vessels for defence & security application, including:is specialized in naval architecture
- Military vessels, Patrol boats
- Search and rescue vessels
- Mine Counter measure vessels
MAURIC supplies Naval Shipyards and Navies with a complete range of studies and services in the domain of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. Its team of naval architects and marine engineers expertise and technical assistance accompany you through every stage of naval projects:
- Concept studies for innovative naval platforms
- Project contracting for integration of systems on board existing or new vessels, among others.
Visit Event Official web site : IMDEX
Visit ECA group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !Schedule a meeting